HVAC jobs are hardly ever routine as on any given day as you could attend to several different sites which might require using a variety of essential tools. Which means that you will have to carry them around on every job engagement. For this reason, you should have the best HVAC tool bag available to make sure that your tools are safe and comfortable to carry.
Below is a list of seven great HVAC tool bags you could try out, reviewed based on their price, usability, user reviews, and others.
1. Veto Pro Pac TECH Pac
The Veto Pro Pac, the first product we will be discussing has a backpack design that is specifically crafted for professional technicians who need to climb ladders and tall structures.
This backpack is an ideal choice in such cases as it can be simply strapped to the back. Additionally, the bag has a broad base which prevents it from tipping over. This is another advantage as it means your tools will always be safe inside the bag. Unfortunately, due to its limited size, this bag may not be big enough to carry a high number of tools.
- Has 2 storage bays, 4 compartments, and 56 pockets
- Fitted with a thick polypropylene base
- Padded, adjustable, load displacing shoulder strap
- Ergonomic TPV rubber grip
2. Rugged Tools Tradesman Tool Backpack
This HVAC tool bag combines the features of a backpack with those of a regular hand pack. You can either strap it on your back or simply carry it in your hand. This makes it easy to use and very convenient. Some people may find its size too small, despite its having to offer 28 heavy duty, custom-made pockets. It also includes reinforced zippers and pockets.
- Perfect storage and organizer feature
- Made from 1680D polyester
- Semi-hard shell casing with a top handle attached
- Padded lumbar support at the back
- Size: 18” height by 12.5” width by 8” depth
3. B&W international TUC-11601
In this bag, elegance meets comfort, thanks to its stylish, briefcase-like design. It comes with a laptop compartment fitted inside so that you can easily carry your tools and the computer safely and in the same bag. Useful for professional tradesmen, it one of the best HVAC tool bag options.
- Available in a variety of colors
- Comes in more than one size options
- Lightweight but still from a sturdy material
- Made of tear-proof denier nylon material
- Lockable, quality zippers
- Had a padded laptop compartment
4. Klein Tools 55603 Tradesman pro Tablet
This is probably the best HVAC tool bag out there in terms of sturdiness. The Klein Tools 55603 comes with a beautiful design and is specifically made for technicians. Its sturdy material enables it to withstand the weight of the tools you’ll be carrying with it. Although this bag is quite convenient, you might find it uncomfortable to move around with due to its wide bottom base, according to some users.
- Compartmentalized storage areas
- Tall interior pockets for taller tools
- Tablet protective covers and Padded Pouch
- Mesh storage space for the chords and adapters
- Has two storage bays, 4 storage compartments and sturdy zippers
5. Hilmor 1839078 HT HVAC/R Tote
Another best HVAC tool bag, the Hilmor 1839078 comes with a more than spacious design. It has enough room to hold many tools and is also easy to carry. The shoulder strap is sufficiently padded to ensure comfort and ease of mobility.
You will definitely appreciate the extra room for your tools alongside the bag’s excellent design. One downside to this tool bag is that due to the numerous compartments inside, it is sometimes difficult to retrieve tools from the bottom area.
- Has 27 pockets and 18 elastic bands
- Made from water-resistant material
- Reinforced Rivets
- Padded shoulder strap for extra comfort
6. DEWALT DGL573 Lighted Technician’s Tool Bag
Talk of a full package, this tool bag comes with enough space for all your tools and an LED light. This can illuminate both the bag and the workstation in case you are working in a dark area. Also, the LED lights are precisely directed to the bag to help quickly identify tools. This is probably the best HVAC tool bag for working in dark places.
- Comes with 3 levels of light output, it allows a big range of illumination
- Has about 41 pockets, 28 of which are multi-use pockets and another 13 that are external
- Features padded web handles and an adjustable shoulder strap
- Offers a convenient no-hands transport
7. CLC Custom LeatherCraft Multi- compartment Pocket Tool Bag
The tool arrangement and the compartmentalization of this tool bag make it a highly convenient and handy option. This CLC Custom LeatherCraft 1539 is among the best HVAC tool bags thanks to its large capacity for accommodating a wide range of tools. Not only that, but you also have quick access to them as the bag features vertical pockets.
- Features 50 pockets
- Enough space larger handy tools
- Ruggedly built and also spill-proof
- Heavy-duty poly fabric body bind
Not only should the best HVAC tool bag be comfortable, but it also has to be sturdy, light, and easy to handle. Top-rated choices combine all the above and many others, and the products we presented do just that.
Perhaps you have already used one of the HVAC tool bags featured in this article and would like to share an opinion about it or recommend another that we haven’t reviewed. Or maybe you’d just like to offer a suggestion or a thought. If so, simply leave a comment below!
You Might Also Want to Find Out More About: